This Policy applies to our obligations under the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
Pace Modular is a New Zealand registered limited liability company and our registered business name is: Pace Furniture Ltd.
We operate this website www.pacemodular.co.nz and all pages within this domain.
By using our website, you accept the terms of this Policy. You also consent to us collecting, storing, and using your personal information for the purposes for which you provided it.
We collect personally identifiable information from you when you:
• complete an online form
We also collect personal information contained in any verbal or written communications between you and us, such as:
• during telephone conversations
• via email messaging
The information we collect includes:
• your name
• your email address
• your telephone number(s)
• your physical address
Providing some information is optional but if you choose not to provide the required information, we will be unable to provide our services to you.
We collect your personal information in order to
• communicate with you, including responding to your feedback and information provided in submission forms
• administer, evaluate and improve our site
• improve our services
• conduct administrative tasks within our business
• enable your use of the services available on our website
• send you relevant commercial communications via email and/or other messaging
• deal with enquiries and complaints made in relation to our website, content, or suppliers
Unless you give us permission to reuse your personal information, we only hold this information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was provided. We then destroy or de-identify personal information unless we are otherwise required or authorised by law to retain the information.
We also collect non-identifiable information, when you engage with our website, such as:
• Your device ID, device type and information, geolocation information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and standard web log information. This information is managed with regular rotational purges.
• We use Google Analytics software to help measure traffic patterns to, from, and within our website. This service is used to anonymously aggregate website statistics such as a number of page views, the number of visitors, time spent on our site, browser types, and common entry and exit points into and from the website. All information is aggregated by Google Analytics and provided to us to help us better understand the usage of our website — no individual visitors are identified. Google Analytics is a leader in the industry and its systems have been adopted as an accepted website traffic measurement standard amongst major websites. You can learn more about Google Analytics by visiting the following links:
• In addition to Google Analytics, we use other third-party email marketing tools to track how our website performs to make sure we are constantly improving our services. These third-party sources cannot identify you. All sources are secure and private and are only accessed by Pace Modular. These third-party marketing sources will never contact you directly or share your data for their own purposes.
We do not and will never disclose any personal information you provide to us to any outside parties without your permission, unless it is necessary for us to do so in order to carry out our service to you, for example with our:
• trusted business partners
• service providers such as our web host, IT system administrators and professional advisors
• contractors who work with us to provide specific services
or otherwise as required by law.
Your personal information will only ever be disclosed to third parties who have agreed to treat your personal information in a manner consistent with New Zealand’s privacy laws.
We employ all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We do not hold hard copies of personally identifiable information.
Access to your information within our organisation is limited to employees that are entitled to access this information as a requirement of their role.
Our website uses secure sockets layer (SSL) technology which establishes an encrypted link between our web server and a user’s web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browser remain private. However, by using our site, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, regardless of how securely we store your data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at the details provided at the bottom of this page.
If at any time you would like to opt-out of receiving any correspondence from us, or would like your personally identifiable information removed from our database, please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page and we will honour your request.
If you believe your privacy has been breached or if you have a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the details below.
We take privacy complaints seriously. If you make a complaint, we aim to respond within 5 business days to acknowledge your complaint at which time we will let you know how long it will take to resolve your complaint. We will investigate your complaint and write to you to explain our decision as soon as practicable.
If you would like to know more about how we collect, use, store, and disclose your personal information, please contact us using the details below.
Phone: 06-755 4012
Address: 113 De Havilland Drive, Bell Block