Many hard hours have been put into the design and development of the just released Pace Modular Kitchen Designer. We were unhappy with current solutions that just focused on floor plans and technical issues rather than focusing on the aesthetics and what customers want … an easy to use drag and drop system where you can spend time visualising your new kitchen while our specialists take care of the technical side. Focusing on the typical user of the kitchen designer was the focus of our Kitchen Designer. We can sort out the floor plans, dimensions and other technical issues to ensure your kitchen is exactly what you require. What we wanted to do is to provide an easy to use system where users could focus on the visual side of what they are after. This featured packed system does not require you to download any other software like many others, it just works and works extremely well. It is also available to use on tablet devices, such as iPads and Android devices.
Some of the key features include:
- Easy to use drag an drop system
- Select a range of example kitchen backgrounds or upload your own background/kitchen image to start designing your kitchen upon
- Simply select the range of furniture you wish to add – a list of product images will come up and then click on that particular product and it will be added to your design. click on the product and drag it to where you want it to go … how simple can it be
- Save your designs and load them back up when you want to continue designing your kitchen
- Save a high resolution image or PDF of your kitchen design
- The kitchen designer is integrated with our eCommerce system, so you can simply add the whole kitchen to the cart to start the ordering process